Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including the Vision Expo show. Prior to registering for and attending the Vision Expo show, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending Vision Expo, you acknowledge this inherent risk on behalf of yourself and, as a condition of entering the Vision Expo show, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That You will abide by all terms of admission and participation (as may be updated from time to time) and event health-and-safety requirements, including wearing an approved face covering at all times, and, where applicable, providing proof of compliance with any entry requirements;
- That You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending the event You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a CDC-recommended quarantine; and
- That You are not under any self-quarantine or isolation orders or subject to any CDC self-quarantine or isolation protocol.
Please do not enter the Vision Expo or the Venetian Resort & Expo if You cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during Your time at the event You do not meet all of the above criteria, You will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Venetian Resort & Expo at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.