Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including Vision Expo West. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending Vision Expo West, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending Vision Expo West, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering Vision Expo West, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all Vision Expo West health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending Vision Expo West you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That Vision Expo West will not verify vaccination status. By not wearing an approved face covering, you certify that you are fully vaccinated (people are considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine).
Please do not enter Vision Expo West or The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at Vision Expo West you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center at the sole discretion of event management.