Promote Your Sessions
We are excited that you will be speaking at Vision Expo West in Las Vegas. To help you have a successful Vision Expo, we have put together tips you can use to promote your session(s) at the Show.
Any one of the below items is customizable and will be extremely beneficial to you to use prior to Vision Expo West:
- Video Invitation
- Digital signature to include as a footer in your emails
- Pre-written posts to push out on Facebook and/or Twitter
- FREE exhibit hall registration link to forward to anyone you think may be interested in attending
Our marketing team is available to assist you with any of these valuable tools. Please review the Speaker Marketing Program Guide for detailed information and samples. For any questions, please reach out to our marketing guru, Deven Machette at email@example.com.
VIEW THE SPEAKER MARKETING PROGRAM GUIDE
Speaker Ready Room
Log into your Speaker Ready Room in Attendee Interactive to access/complete all pertinent speaker information. This includes:
- Instructions for submitting speaker materials
- Speaker contract
- Speaker financial disclosure statement/form
- AV form
- Course handout instructions/upload handouts
- Upload CV/Resume (Upload in the “My Account” section of AI)
- Speaker registration
- Hotel /travel accommodations
Interested in speaking at International Vision Expo?
If you would like to be considered to speak at either Vision Expo East or Vision Expo West, you can do so by submitting your course proposals through our online speaker Management System, Attendee Interactive. Our submission database will be active year-round to provide you with more opportunity to submit content for consideration.
All proposals must be submitted via the Attendee Interactive site in order to be considered. Submissions containing sales pitches for products or services will not be considered. Please be sure to reference our Guidelines for Prospective Speakers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Leigh Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org.