All cancellation requests must be made by completing the Cancellation Request Form. Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests.
The following transactions listed below are NOT refundable or transferable.
- $40 Continuing Education Registration Processing Fee is non-refundable.
- Exhibit Hall Registration Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Standard Package and/or A la Carte registrations can not be converted to Total Office Package registrations. All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Total Office Package registrations can not be converted to Standard Package and/or A la Carte registrations. All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No special offers or promotions can be combined.
All cancellation requests will be processed after International Vision Expo West beginning in October in the form of a credit rollover. You will receive notification of your credit rollover within 60 days of processing. Credit rollovers are valid for International Vision Expo East 2017 or West 2017 CE Education only.
- Credit rollovers will not be granted for unused hours.
- Credit rollovers cannot be transferred to another person.
- Continuing Education credit is not awarded if a credit rollover is issued.
- Credit rollover will expire if not used by Vision Expo West 2017.
- No refunds will be given if the credit rollover is not used in full.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests.
Send Cancellation Request Forms to:
Cancellation - International Vision Expo West
c/o Reed Exhibitions
383 Main Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Attn: Client Services
(Or, fax to 203-840-9610)